Lambda On-Demand Cloud powered by NVIDIA H100 GPUs
On-demand HGX H100 systems with 8x NVIDIA H100 SXM GPUs are now available on Lambda Cloud for only $2.59/hr/GPU. With H100 SXM you get:
- More flexibility for users looking for more compute power to build and fine-tune generative AI models
- Enhanced scalability
- High-bandwidth GPU-to-GPU communication
- Optimal performance density
High-speed filesystem for GPU instances
Create filesystems in Lambda On-Demand Cloud to persist files and data with your compute.
- Scalable performance: Adapts to growing storage needs without compromising speed.
- Cost-efficient: Only pay for the storage you use, optimizing budget allocation.*
- No limitations: No ingress, no egress and no hard limit on how much you can store.
*Texas region persistent storage will remain free until the end of 2023.
Host & share Generative AI apps
Lambda Demos makes it easy to host Gradio-powered Generative AI apps. Simply add your Github repo and host it on an A10 for $0.60/hr. Share publicly with the ML community or privately with individuals.
Instant access to cloud GPUs at the best prices
Save over 73% on your cloud bill
Get the latest NVIDIA GPUs for the best prices on the market.
Only pay when your instance is running.
Simple, transparent pricing
No hidden fees like data egress or ingress.
Spin up a variety of GPU instance types, on-demand
Access GPUs like NVIDIA H100, A100, RTX A6000, Quadro RTX 6000, and Tesla V100 on-demand.
Launch instances with 1x, 2x, 4x, or 8x GPUs.
Automate your workflow
Programmatically spin up instances with Lambda Cloud API.