Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Tensorbook support multiple external displays?
- Tensorbook works with up to three external displays each at 4K120: 1 via HDMI, and 2 via USB-C.
- Does Tensorbook work with Thunderbolt docks?
- We have verified Tensorbook to work with Thunderbolt docks from CalDigit, Monoprice, OWC, Plugable, and Razer.
- Does Tensorbook work with external GPUs (eGPUs)?
- We have not verified any eGPU docks, and we do not recommend this use case.
- How loud are Tensorbook’s fans?
- Under maximum load, the fans are approximately 40-43dB.
- Does Tensorbook have an upgradable CPU or GPU?
- No, the Intel CPU and the Nvidia GPU are built into the motherboard and are therefore not upgradable.
- Does Tensorbook come with an AMD CPU?
- No, we only offer Tensorbook with an Intel 12th-gen CPU.
- What generation of PCIe is Tensorbook?
- Every PCIe interface in the Tensorbook (CPU to GPU, and CPU to NVMe drives) is PCIe 4.0.
- Does Tensorbook have servicable RAM?
- Yes, the RAM is user servicable. If you need assistance, please contact us.
- Does Tensorbook have servicable storage?
- Yes, the two NVMe M.2 drives are user servicable. If you need assistance, please contact us.
- Does Tensorbook come with an Intel vPro license?
- Currently, we do not offer vPro licenses.
- Is Tensorbook TAA compliant?
- What is the HS Code and ECCN number for Tensorbook?
- HS Code: 8471300100, ECCN: 4A994